Information related to the 2020 Medical Physics Professional Training at Diponegoro University:
- The requirements for training participants are graduates of AIPFMI members with a specialization in medical physics
- There is no matriculation in this training period
- 70% training activities for residency programs in hospitals (RS) and their evaluation
- All training materials are in module form
- The number of education and training residents is limited (according to capacity in the hospital)
- The training registration fee is Rp. 300,000, -. The professional training fee for fismed (Rp. 9,000,000, -) includes the cost of PPR Medik level II, but does not include the SIB examination fee of Rp. 800,000, –
- This fismed training period is almost a full time residency at Semarang Hospital
- All participants have the same obligation, those who are already working must submit a full-time study assignment letter from their institution.
- Written entrance examinations are carried out online with Radiological Physics material.
Link Registration : Medical Physics Training Recruitment